posted by CountryMouse at 9:45 AM
You can't plan it, can you? Well, I guess if you have been holding yourself back, then you can stop doing that and be open to the possibility. Anyways, hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.CheersThe Dragon
Hey,I've just re-read that post and have realised that it doesn't make that much sense. Apologies. Please feel free to remove it.Cheers,The Dragon
u suck and ur blog-updating skills suck more.
Thanks bro.Let it rain sez me.And as for you, lil missy - thbtff is all I have to say to you.
well thbDtff to u too and did i tell u that a alledged dragon spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what thbdtff stood for
Yeah...I know....heard how you all meet up just to discuss my blog...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
You can't plan it, can you? Well, I guess if you have been holding yourself back, then you can stop doing that and be open to the possibility. Anyways, hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.
Cheers
The Dragon
Hey,
I've just re-read that post and have realised that it doesn't make that much sense. Apologies. Please feel free to remove it.
Cheers,
The Dragon
u suck and ur blog-updating skills suck more.
Thanks bro.
Let it rain sez me.
And as for you, lil missy - thbtff is all I have to say to you.
well thbDtff to u too and did i tell u that a alledged dragon spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what thbdtff stood for
Yeah...I know....heard how you all meet up just to discuss my blog...
Post a Comment
<< Home