Monday, March 13, 2006

March13th

So am back from Philly. Had a really good time there. Didn't think about the Match this week at all. Had 3 hours on the train ride back to Wyckoff,NJ to do so, but this morning's newspaper kept me busy for the most part.
I checked online. I've matched!
Will know where only on Thursday but at least can sit back the next 2 days and not have to run around trying to get a residency position.
I'm gonna be here for the next 4 years.
I've matched.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I said this already but CONGRATULATIONS!!! This means we get to annoy each other regularly for the next 4 years!

6:02 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Naveen Seshadri said...

That my boy...is the best news I've heard all year...and it has been a good year...mind you! But that is bloody fantastic! Congratulations...Its time to hit the spires and light the fires Big Daddy! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

2:43 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger CountryMouse said...

Thank you madamoiselle, and thank you madame.
:)
Friutcake for all!

9:13 AM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home